If you intend to advertise your business’ goods and services on Facebook, you should learn how to use Facebook Pixel to maximize your efforts. The analytical tool gives you access to a better understanding of the actions taken on your eCommerce website.
When a user lands on your website after clicking your Facebook ad, you will be able to track ever interaction they take thanks to Facebook Pixel. The social media giant lists the top three things pixel data can do for you:
- Target your ads to the right audience
- Build advertising audiences
- Access even more Facebook analytics tools
Using Facebook Pixel to Manage Data
Facebook pixel gives you the ability to measure an ad’s conversion and click-through rate. From there, you can determine whether the creative and landing page align and adjust accordingly. From the moment a user clicks on your ad, every click, page view or purchase is accessible to you. This tool not only shows you what actions people are taking on your site, but where they go and who they are. Taking a look at the actions users take on the site using their demographic data can help guide you toward a successful campaign.
- You can target your ads to those who are most likely to convert on your site
- Create a lookalike audience on Facebook based on customer behavior and advertise to people who may be unfamiliar with your business, but more likely to engage with your ads
- Create “time-sensitive” campaign for those who visited one product or page or haven’t visited the site in a while to encourage conversions
What You Can Track
After learning how to use Facebook pixel, it is equally important to learn what you have available to you. This analytical tool gives you great insight on your prospective customers to help your conversion rates. If you are still considering installing the tool, here are some of the things Facebook pixel can track on your site:
- What products or keywords are typed in the search bar
- When items are added to the shopping cart
- When someone completes a submission form or signs up for a newsletter
- When purchases are made
Any or all of these functions can be activated in your Facebook pixel as “events.” At which point, Facebook will notify you when any of the above events occur. Don’t miss out on this valuable information, especially if you have an ecommerce site.
Installing Facebook Pixel entails adding the code to the header of your website. To begin, you need:
- A business website
- The ability to update the website’s code
This function is accessible through Facebook Ads Manager. We recommend reviewing how to install Facebook Pixel yourself before attempting to do so. Get started on targeting your audience today with Unstoppable Marketing Solutions. Our expert team can help you get started on how to use Facebook Pixel to track what matters most to your business.